Join the local witches, ghouls and goblins for some Halloween fun at the annual Blowing Rock Halloween Festival on October 29th from 3pm-9pm!
- Air walks in Memorial Park 3:00p.m.-8:00p.m.
- Games & a Fun House in the Recreation Center for the Kids! 3:00p.m.-5:30p.m.
- Hay Rides through Blowing Rock with Tom: 4:00p.m.-8:00p.m.
- (Meet in Memorial Park)
- THE MONSTER MARCH: Line up at the American Legion at 5:30p.m. Parade at 5:45p.m.
- Trick or Treat Downtown Blowing Rock: 6:00p.m.-until (Look for the black and orange balloons)
- Bonfire in the Park: 6:30p.m.-9:00p.m.
- Costume Contest: (Sign up at the Recreation Center by 6:45p.m.) – 7:00p.m.
- Location: Recreation Center (White Building by the Tennis Courts)
- Moonlight Scavenger hunt at Broyhill Lake- BEGINS After Costume Contest
- participate in teams (max: 3 per group) (ages 6-13) Bring your flashlight!!!
You don’t want to miss out on any of the fun. See you there!